The University of Colorado Denver is the place where experience intersects execution. UCD unites the qualification of its academic programs at the Downtown Campus with its widespread medical research and teaching at the Anschutz campus.
Since 1996, CU Online has been offering fully accredited online degrees and courses. At present, with over 4 million students taking advantage of this option, online learning keep on being an excellent opportunity for fulltime individuals.
Online learning is almost the same as on campus – the credit and education are the same, the professors and faculty are the same. The only dissimilarity is that it’s online, on your terms. It provides with right to choose how much to spend time on matters that most important to you.
Why Online Learning
More than 4 million students enroll in online schools and universities and that number is increasing 30% per year. Convincing arguments for learning online:
- You can choose the time when to learn, you can choose the place where to learn. This means you can attend classes in spite of your work schedule, you can spend enough time with your family, and if you are in travel you can attend class from anywhere in the world that has internet access.
- Thanks to online environment you improve your interaction as well as the diversity of opinion.
- Learning material is available round-the-clock and seven days a week. You have the ability to read and re-read lectures, discussions, explanations and comments as many times as you want.
- You can easily talk with your teachers through online chats, e-mail and in newsgroup discussions, without waiting for office hours that may not be convenient.
The online UCD programs have the following significant accreditation:
- The Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- The Early Childhood Education program is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education and is nationally recognized by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
At CU Online we offer several Financial Aid programs to help you in you education funding: Federal Pell Grant, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG), Academic Competitiveness Grant (ACG), National SMART Grant, TEACH Grant, Federal Work-Study, and Federal Loan Programs.