Union Institute & University is an endorsed, private, international university, which has redefined higher education by putting learners at the heart of their own education. Union has managerial headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio, and at present enrolls about 2,800 learners from all 50 states and over 20 countries from all over the world.
Union Institute & University allows adults to obtain, utilize, and create knowledge via interdisciplinary, flexible, and shared programs centering on social significance, personal improvement, and professional development.
To qualify for general financial assistance you should:
1) Have a high school diploma or its equivalent;
2) Enroll as a normal student in an appropriate degree or certificate program;
3) Be a U.S. citizen or qualified non-citizen;
4) Have an official Social Security number;
5) To be in no default on a federal student loan
6) Make reasonable educational progress;
7) Sign confirming statements on the FAFSA, such as agreeing to utilize federal student assistance finances just for educational expenses;
8) Be enrolled at least half-time to qualify for federal student loans.
9) Not have your eligibility postponed or terminated because of a drug-related conviction.
A number of financial assistance programs oblige you to show financial need in order to qualify. Each college must determine the academic expenses or cost of attendance a student will have for the period of an academic year. These expenses embrace education and fees, living costs, transport, loan fees, and books and supplies.