Earning your high school diploma at home with Penn Foster is convenient, affordable, and accredited. Since there is no set class schedule, you study when and where it's convenient for you. You work at your own pace. There's no one to rush you or hold you back.
And while you'll work independently, you're never alone. Expert instructors and support staff - dedicated to helping you complete your coursework – are just a phone call or an email away. Prepare for your High School Diploma at home with these courses and more:
* Reading Skills, English, and Mathematics
* American and World History
* Biology, Earth Science, and Physical Science
* Career-oriented electives like Auto Repair Technician, Personal Computer Specialist, and more
* Traditional electives like Chemistry, Spanish, and Music
In as little as nine months for each year of High School you need, you can have your High School Diploma. If you only need a course or two, we offer you the opportunity to take only the courses you need.
Graduates of the Penn Foster High School Diploma program can take advantage of the Penn Foster Career Services which includes access to information on how to search for and find that great job, tips on interviewing, preparing a cover letter, and we'll even have a Certified Professional Resume Writer help you create your resume.
You will earn your High School Diploma from Regionally and Nationally Accredited Penn Foster Career School. Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools, the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC) and is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools.
State Licensing Requirements
In the State of Louisiana, a High School Diploma earned through a non-traditional institution may not receive the same recognition as a resident diploma.
Your program includes:
* All the textbooks, lessons, and study guides you need.
* Toll-free instructional support.
* Access to student services by website, phone, and mail.