The Minnesota School of Business has an extended tradition of providing quality education to students interested in business-related fields. Classes are offered both during the daytime and evening for full-time and part-time students with busy schedules. For those who need more convenient scheduling options, online classes are now offered. Graduates from the Minnesota School of Business will feel at ease in knowing that they have learned the skills to begin work in their chosen fields.
Our graduates have the job skills the employment market is asking for. College classes are taught by experienced professionals, and emphasize practical, hands-on training. Every programís advisory board includes industry and business professionals, ensuring that we keep pace with the changing career marketplace.
If you think you canít fit school into your busy life, consider an online college program at Globe University/Minnesota School of Business. Many of our most successful distance learning students are already juggling amazingly complex sets of responsibilities as they complete 2-year and 4-year degrees.
Advantages of an online degree program:
- No driving, no parking, no child care ó 100% of your time as an online college student will be committed to learning.
- If you have access to the Internet, you have access to college Ė online is a solution for active-duty military personnel and business travelers.
- Need flexibility in scheduling? You can take an online class at midnight or at noon.
- Want to finish a four-year degree in three? This efficient college model may make it possible.
An MBA, bachelorís degree or associate degree will increase your career potential. A distance learning/online college program may provide the efficiency you need to make it work.
The very thought of applying for financial aid leaves many students confused, discouraged and overwhelmed. At Globe University/Minnesota School of Business, our financial aid advisors provide students with help at every stage of the application process:
- Identifying appropriate grants, scholarships and student loans
- Explaining the benefits and requirements of each
- Filling out paperwork and submitting grant and loan applications