Huntington University is an institution of higher education in Huntington, Indiana that is affiliated with the Church of the United Brethren in Christ. Through a curriculum of demonstrated academic excellence, learners are taught liberal arts and their chosen disciplines.
As a Christian college of the liberal arts, Huntington offers a broad array of degree programs. Established in 1897, Huntington University provides high-quality, Christ-centered education. Huntington University is ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best colleges in the Midwest. Professors of the University have the highest degree in their field. The student-faculty ratio is kept low, enabling each student to be mentored by outstanding Christian scholars.
Huntington University offers a wide range of courses through the convenience of distance learning. Online programs are intended to fit into the busy schedules of working students. Individuals may take classes without paying extra to drive to campus, and learn in the comfort of their own home.
EXCEL online programs enable students to complete an entire degree program from the comfort of their home. EXCEL online students receive 24/7/365 technical support to make students experience effective.
Benefits of Online Learning
Student of the EXCEL programs can:
1) attend class online, thus minimizing interference with work schedules and family responsibilities;
2) complete their degree, taking one class at a time, in as little as 24 months;
3) attend classes in a virtual (online) cohort, benefiting from mutual support and encouragement;
4) meet in a collaborative seminar format online, allowing for benefit from varied experiences and ideas of classmates;
5) learn from faculty consisting of professors and instructors who are known for their academic achievements and skills in classroom teaching;
6) receive individualized instruction for specific attention to problem areas;
7) convert significant life-learning experiences to college credit by documenting past training, work-related projects, and past learning.
Huntington University offers financial aid to eligible students. Options include grants, scholarships, loans, performance awards and a Three-Pay Plan. Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA), WorkOne and veteranís benefits are accepted.
Tuition and Fees
As for the tuition, fees, room and board rates, they are determined annually in the spring for the succeeding year. Prices are moderated through the generosity of friends and alumni of the University and the supporting denomination who annually contribute over 25% of the Universityís operating costs. As a result, tuition and fees provide only 75% of the cost of educating a student.