Eagle Gate College is a private institution that focuses on vocational training. Eagle Gate College's programs are developed with industry experts who assist us with curriculum improvement and also employ our graduates.
To apply students should:
1. Meet with well-informed admissions staff who will answer any of their questions and take students on a tour of the facilities
2. Fill out the Enrollment Agreement, Student Questionnaire, and Referral Form
3. Fill out the Admissions Application either on-campus or online, and pay the $25 non-refundable application fee
4. Provide the College with their High School Diploma or GED transcripts
5. Meet with one of welcoming Financial Aid Representatives to discuss the many financial assistance options offered to them.
• High school diploma or acknowledged equivalency certificate (GED)
• Completed Enrollment Agreement and Admission Application
• Application fee of $25 (non-refundable)
• A number of programs may have added requirements or require a background check
Eagle Gate College is an equal opportunity institution; students are admitted and treated without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, color, age, religion, national and ethnic origin, marital status, or handicap/disability.
Eagle Gate College manages a liberal financial assistance program for students who have filed the FAFSA, and have demonstrated financial need.