Here you can find complete information about study online. Check out the list of online schools, colleges and universities. Take an online degree or courses to raise your proficiency. Get all benefits from online education.

Study Online - Online Universities - Dominican University of California    
Join Us FaceBook

Online Degrees
Online Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's or Doctor's degrees in many fields are offered by US online universities, colleges and professional schools. You can benefit from study online because of its flexibility and low cost.

Study Online
Online education is a simple way to learn foreign language, get professional certificate or increase your professionalism with the help of online diploma programs or online courses.

Financial Aid: Yes
Scholarships: Yes
Contact Info:
State: California
City: San Rafael
Street: 50 Acacia Avenue
ZIP: 94901
Phone: (415) 485-3250
The University offers more than 60 academic programs that reflect the diversity and creativity of the faculty and students. With more than 2,000 graduate and undergraduate students and a student to faculty ratio of 11:1, Dominican is able to successfully blend personal direction associated with smaller schools with the academic resources of a larger university.

Approximately 46 percent of undergraduate students are of ALANA heritage (African American, Latino, Asian American or Native American); of the total student body, 27 percent are men and 73 percent are women. Students come from across the United States, although primarily from the Bay Area and Northern California, and from 28 foreign countries, including Brazil, China, Ireland, Japan, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, and Turkey.

Dominican University of California offers following degrees: undergraduate (BA, BFA, BS, BSN); graduate (MA, MS, MBA, MSED, MSN, MSOT)

Dominican offers hundreds of privately funded merit, athletic, and need-based scholarships and grants each year.


Programs offered by this school: