Cameron University is a state-funded university, which is at the same time the largest four-year higher education institution in Southwest Oklahoma. The two campus locations include Lawton and Duncan, Oklahoma.
Cameron University is comprised of the following academic divisions:
• Graduate Studies
• School of Business
• School of Education & Behavioral Sciences
• School of Liberal Arts
• School of Science and Technology
• Allied Health and Interdisciplinary Studies
There are a variety of weekdays and evening on-campus courses available for students. Moreover, Cameron utilizes television, the Internet, and a statewide fiber-optics network to deliver classes around the world. Students may participate in independent study, cooperative education, pre-professional studies, teacher certification, and the Army ROTC program. In addition, an honors program, early admission, advanced standing, and college-level examination programs are offered at Cameron University.
Cameron University has several distance learning programs, which students can complete entirely online. The online offerings include one undergraduate program, which is an Associate in Science in Interdisciplinary Studies, and three graduate programs – a Master of Business Administration (MBA), a Master of Science in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Certificate in Entrepreneurship.
Cameron University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Moreover, different degree programs at Cameron University have received accreditation from:
• Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
• Oklahoma Commission for Teacher Preparation
• National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
• National Association of Schools of Music
• American Design Drafting Association
• National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS)
• Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Program