Financial Aid: Yes
Street: 200 N. Main St.
Biblical Seminary began operation in 1971 as the Biblical School of Theology through the shared vision of Dr. Allan A. MacRae and Dr. Jack W. Murray. In 1986, Dr. David G. Dunbar was inaugurated as Biblical's third president.
The seminary received regional accreditation from the Middle States Association in 1990 and from the Association of Theological Schools in 1996.
The seminary offers the Master of Arts in Counseling, Ministry, Missional Theology, Biblical Studies; Master of Divinity and Doctor of Ministry degrees. Certificate programs are also offered and include Advanced Pastoral Studies, Biblical Counseling and Biblical Studies. On-line learning is possible offering Certificate in Missional Theology and Certificate in Youth Ministry, and a number of college credit online courses.
General admission process consists several steps, which include:
1. Admission form.
2. Application fee (non-refundable).
3. One passport-size color photo.
4. Personal statement describing your Christian experience, sense of religious vocation, and reasons for seeking theological education.
5. Official transcripts of academic work from all institutions of higher education attended.
6. Church endorsement.
7. Two letters of recommendation: academic/professional and pastor's recommendation.
8. Current writing sample guidelines of 2,000 words or less.
9. Current resume.
10. Computer literacy form.
11. Interview with a Biblical representative.