Financial Aid: No
City: Bryn Mawr
Street: 270 S. Bryn Mawr Avenue
The American College was founded by industry pioneer Solomon S. Huebner in 1927. Since then the College has offered quality campus and online financial services education options. The programs offered by the American College are designed for both the starting specialists in the financial sphere and the experienced financial services professionals who want to expand their knowledge and improve skills.
The American College offers a variety of programs focused on practical learning relevant to the students’ day-to-day business practice. The programs are innovative in both design and delivery. Students can choose from several studying options:
• Standard and accelerated programs that allow participants to study at their own pace
• Self-study, classroom, online and web-based course delivery options
• Study tools that match individual style. This includes textbooks, interactive online learning, DVD-based lectures, and audio/video reviews
The variety of programs offered includes Increased Specialization courses, Fundamental Skills courses, Leadership and Advanced Degrees courses. Thus, students can pursue Master of Science in Management, Master of Science in Financial Services degrees as well as complete Financial Services Specialist LUTCF training program or any other training programs. The latter specialize in:
- Advanced Financial Planning
- Financial Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Retirement Coaching
- Health Insurance
- Employee Benefits Field Leadership and more.
The American College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.