Financial Aid: No
Street: 1700 Eastgate Drive
The adult who attends Amberton University will find the atmosphere similar to that of professional schools—law, medicine, engineering. At Amberton University, the student is exposed to a diverse group of working adults who share interests and ideas. Amberton University's desire is to equip its students with the practical knowledge, tools, and character necessary to cope effectively in the situations and challenges that lie ahead. In short, Amberton University educates for lifelong learning.
The University primarily offers upper level (Junior/Senior) and graduate level programs leading to bachelor and master degrees.
Admission and enrollment to Amberton University are restricted to:
- Mature adults over 21 years of age
- Individuals who are fluent (reading, speaking, and writing with facility and smoothness) in the English language;
- Individuals who are computer literate and have e-mail and Internet access;
- Individuals who have satisfactorily completed academic work from a U.S.A. accredited university recognized by Amberton;
- Individuals who are financially qualified to meet the costs of education without benefit of financial aid;
- Individuals who seek a university academic environment that is relevant, practical, and germane and who do not seek the “student life” trappings associated with traditional institutions (dormitories, sports, social clubs, etc.).